Nursing, Healthcare Informatics and Technology 2006

Welcome to Nursing, Healthcare and Technology 2006. My name is Margaret Maag and I will post reviews of current top stories in nursing, healthcare informatics and technology at this blogspot. I hope you will share this site with your friends, colleagues, and students.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality

The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality have developed an "Healthcare 411" podcast seires. In order to access quality healthcare related podcasts visit the url in the title of this blog.
I am very interested in sharing with my students the "nurse fatigue" and "personal and electronic health records" podcast. There are also a plethora of other audio offerings at the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home