Nursing, Healthcare Informatics and Technology 2006

Welcome to Nursing, Healthcare and Technology 2006. My name is Margaret Maag and I will post reviews of current top stories in nursing, healthcare informatics and technology at this blogspot. I hope you will share this site with your friends, colleagues, and students.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Monday, January 23, 2006

Quicktime 2 RSS to Aid Professors

I found this article to be of particular interest because I have been recording lectures with my iPod photo, Griffin Lapel Microphone and iTalk during this past year. Students' reports indicate they like the e-pod lectures because it enables them to listen to the lectures after class while they are waiting for the bus, crossing campus and before an exam. Now Apple Computer is developing the Quicktime 2 RSS to assists professors with providing enhanced podcasts for their students.

If any of you are recording your higher education lectures via this technology, please let me know because a colleague and I are working on a grant funded project that will enable individuals to access academic podcasts via an online repository.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home