Nursing, Healthcare Informatics and Technology 2006

Welcome to Nursing, Healthcare and Technology 2006. My name is Margaret Maag and I will post reviews of current top stories in nursing, healthcare informatics and technology at this blogspot. I hope you will share this site with your friends, colleagues, and students.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Thursday, January 12, 2006

UT nursing school recognized for recruiting male students

When I graduated from Seton Hall University (many years ago) there were no male nurses in my graduating class. However, today approximately 13% of the nurses in the state of California are males. And, now a university is being recognized for recruiting male students.

The University of Texas School of Nursing received the "2005 Best School or College of Nursing for Men Award" from the American Assembly for Men in Nursing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home