Nursing, Healthcare Informatics and Technology 2006

Welcome to Nursing, Healthcare and Technology 2006. My name is Margaret Maag and I will post reviews of current top stories in nursing, healthcare informatics and technology at this blogspot. I hope you will share this site with your friends, colleagues, and students.

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, California, United States

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Employers and universities ignore IT skills crisis

I guess the question is if employers and professors should be involved in designing and implementing IT courses for employees and students? Ranger reports in this article that experts are not providing IT skills for future employees and students. "Separate research shows that nearly half of IT graduates surveyed (46 per cent) believe their degree course has "failed to provide them with relevant IT skills"." If we do not take the time to train and educate our future employees, who will?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home